Saturday, June 2, 2007

Can you hear the people sing?

One of my all time favorites! Absolutely incredible. Inspiring! Tonight, Farmboy and I are going to see this....





It doesn't get any better than this. I am so excited! I haven't seen it in years and Farmboy has NEVER seen it. When I was a kid, I wanted to be Cosette. And then when I got older, wanted to try out for Eponine. Obviously, I never did either.

We ordered the tickets months ago and said that this would be our Anniversary gift to each other. I'm actually gonna dress up and look nice for once this month. And for a great purpose.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, are you going on a date without me? I can't believe it!

kam said...

That sound AWESOME ZB! We love Les Miserable!! I am really jealous ;) I hope you and Farmboy have a great evening!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

fun evening planned! i love to have a reason to dress up! enjoy!

Rachel Durazzani said...

So fun! Such a great play. I'm excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures of you all dressed up!!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I love this show!! I am so jealous. Have a great time. I want a night to dress up for.

onehm said...

I love this one too. I think the first time I saw it was with you when we were "ushering" at Gammage?!
Have fun, you lucky ducks!

Webb Family said...

Paige and I saw it in London, I love the story and the music! What a great gift, have fun!!

heidi larsen said...

i, too, love les miserables. i hope that you had fun!

Rachel Durazzani said...

When do we get to see pictures of your fabulous night out?

ZB said...

I didn't take any pictures! I know...Bad me. Farmboy isn't exactly fond of my picture taking (of him)...so I spared him. He did have to sit thru a musical opera.