2 year olds are awesome. Jackson has proven that the terrible 2's start at birth, and maybe they will go away once he moves out and goes to college? Lily skipped the terrible 2's, and now she is a "diva". wow.. I dont know what is worse...... still love them though!
6 comments:
This is absolutely adorable! You are just doing great with the scrapping. And I love the pics of HY.
i'm lovin' your cute scrapbook pages, so talented!!
very cute zoie! thanks for your comments on my blog!
that is adorable! so fancy!
It is so sad, I can't believe my baby is almost 2 too. Time goes way to fast.
2 year olds are awesome. Jackson has proven that the terrible 2's start at birth, and maybe they will go away once he moves out and goes to college? Lily skipped the terrible 2's, and now she is a "diva". wow.. I dont know what is worse...... still love them though!
Post a Comment