I know that some of you are wondering where the pictures are from our fabulous Les Mis date (& some of you don't know WHAT I am talking about). Well, I didn't take even ONE picture. I figured that asking Farmboy to sit through 3 hours of constant singing (to which he said, "when are they going to start talking...?") was enough torture. Asking for a picture would have been a bit much. He's not a fan of having his picture taken. So, I settled for a wonderful evening with out the yahoos (thanks to Aunt CC & kids), dinner & a show! Can't ask for much more than that.
And Yes, I CAN go on a date without my Dad. Wish he could have been there tho, he'd have loved it.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
;) Love that...
funny about the talking. and hey we don't ever take pictures.
sounds like a fun night!
What a great date! And good for your hubbie for going with you. And good for you for not forcing pictures...I'm not so good at that!
Post a Comment