Thursday, May 17, 2007

Was & Now

This was my garage this morning:
(I'm almost embarrassed to show these pictures)


And Now.....Voila!
Wish I could have waved a magic wand & "poof" had it all spick-n-span. But alas, I had to move each individual item myself. It's not what I would like, but this is all I could do while my kiddos were taking a nap. Perhaps I'll finish it up later this week.








Here's my cleaning closet BEFORE/AFTER.
Not bad, huh? Sadly, I don't feel like I accomplished very much today. That's the way it goes.

5 comments:

onehm said...

I know how that feels. You are exhausted at the end of the day, and you aren't sure that you actually accomplished enough.
Looks great! I am going to try to tackle our garage next week...
We'll see.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Good job! Both projects look good to me. I should post my before/after pictures of the basement. Mine took a couple of days, but I did finish it last week. Way to go!

Webb Family said...

you accomplished a ton, way to go! I hate cleaning the garage. Don't be embarrassed mine is much worse.

Crazymamaof6 said...

super cool! and i love that you have a "Cleaning Closet" very cool! if i only had enough room to pull that off! Garages, are like that too. I'm impressed you only have that much stuff in there!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

High Five!!! I don't clean very often but when I do I feel like I accomplished something. Way to go.