Thursday, May 17, 2007

10 Quirks

10 Quirks about me:
Disclaimer: this was really hard. I bet some of you could fill in a few more things that I'm in denial about.

1. I clean when I'm upset.
2. I like to make dinners where there are a lot of colors involved. Meaning: a green vegetable, something yellow, something red (definitely)!
3. I don't mind if people use incorrect grammar (if the social situation permits it)--even though I am an English major.
4. I hate to read(see #3 to understand how twisted that really is)
5. I don't like when people limit God. Basically, I believe He can do Anything! He cares about what we care about!
6. I listen to talk radio for fun (sometimes--other times, I do it to be as smart as my husband).
7. I'd rather have something nice for my home, than something nice to wear.
8. I'm a Mary Kay Consultant, but I don't wear make-up everyday. Come on people!!! Somedays I don't even leave the house.
9. You'd be hard pressed to find Ramen Noodles in my house....but there's a drawer full of veggies (that frequently go bad) in my fridge.
10. ?

If any of you would like to tell us about your quirks...feel free! Surely you aren't as boring as I am.

7 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I am with you on the make-up thing. What is the point of wasting it, if you aren't even going anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Make up? Hmmmm only on sundays, usually! MAYBE I will get some lip gloss on. I am lucky to get a shower everyday... so make up is the last thing on my mind during the day. Did I mention I have 3 kids under 3 1/2?

Webb Family said...

wow you are already listening to talk radio! How old are you? ha ha! I wish I could pull off the no make-up thing.

onehm said...

How "quirky"! I need to start thinking so I can post mine. I might have to call you so that you can tell me some of my quirks. You are just soooo funny, Miss zb...

Crazymamaof6 said...

i don't put my makeup on until i get in the car,if i don't go anywhere, i don't put it on. It comes as a shock to many people that only see me out of the house. But this year i have reached a whole new level and rarely put it on all week. Winner! Fun to hear your quirks.

Crazymamaof6 said...

and reading you blog a second time i have to say i am the opposite on the buying something nice, since nobody sees my house.

Paige said...

i'm thinking of my quirks right now. it's fun hearing about your quirky things.before i had kids i couldn't leave the house w/o makeup not anymore.i try hard to still get it on even if i'm driving!