
Family present at the blessing: Nonna, Grandad Grey, Grandma J, Grandma Suz, Grandpa S, Grandma and Grandpa Great F, Uncle R-D, Aunt Lala, Big T, A-Kazoo, Baby O, Aunt Mamma CC, Uncle Bishop, Super K, Lovin-H, Wonder M, Too-Cool B, Aunt little S, and Uncle D, Auntie and Uncle Duff and their daughter Hi-D and family(not in photo)...oh ya, and Me, Farmboy, and HY+ Mini E= A whole lot of love!!!
Many thanks to Miss Parker for the family photo!!! She's the best at picture taking. If you don't believe me, check out her inprogress website.
7 comments:
super fun! Love having family all get together!
Great pictures! You look fabulous and I love your dress!
Ha, thanks...everyone thought I got it in Taiwan. I got it at Ross!
You look so cute. I thought it snowed there? and your braved it with a short dress. Wow you really are a Utah citizen. Congrats are you special day. It is so nice to have family close by.
Everyone looks great...I love the dress too. Cute!
The scrapbook page is wonderful.
Your family looks awesome too!
You guys have a big family. I can see why you like Big Fat Greek Wedding, I love that movie too! Mike took me to see that on our first date. Also, I love your dress!
Ok, I love all the nicknames. Thanks for letting me crash your easter party. ;)
Post a Comment