I think I'm too emotional to even comprehend what this means for you and your family - all the good and the not good. I kind of welled up a bit too. love you!
Love you guys! Hope that things are going alright...BIG hugs from us!
call me anytime if you need ANYTHING!
Wow, you are a very strong woman. I'm impressed with your frame of mind, and your stregth. Good luck with the husband and the baby!
Post a Comment
Birth-Day from Ashley Onehm on Vimeo.
4 comments:
I think I'm too emotional to even comprehend what this means for you and your family - all the good and the not good. I kind of welled up a bit too. love you!
Love you guys! Hope that things are going alright...
BIG hugs from us!
call me anytime if you need ANYTHING!
Wow, you are a very strong woman. I'm impressed with your frame of mind, and your stregth. Good luck with the husband and the baby!
Post a Comment