Remember when I entered this contest and won these matching ties...? well, I finally got around to snapping a shot of my 2 handsome boys in these fabulous ties. I love them---and the ties too. Thanks so much to Ashley for making it possible.
It's a FABULOUS photo. I love the perspective and the side hug from HY. You can see the emotion of the day in his little face, but what a treasure to have until Farmboy is back to give hugs again. You must print this one and put it in HY's room. It's THAT fabulous.
And I am seriously LOVING the ties. Such great quality!!
2 comments:
It's a FABULOUS photo. I love the perspective and the side hug from HY. You can see the emotion of the day in his little face, but what a treasure to have until Farmboy is back to give hugs again. You must print this one and put it in HY's room. It's THAT fabulous.
And I am seriously LOVING the ties. Such great quality!!
and of course, you have good taste in ties. lookin' good
Post a Comment