6lbs 7 oz 19 inches long

She was greeted by 8 strong, amazing women! Her arrival made it 9. It was the biggest girl party you've ever seen. There is nothing to compare it to. She entered this world with laughter, tears, and sisterhood.
Stay tuned for the entire story. More photos here.
Please take a peek at the video that Onehm made. She flew in just for this special occasion. It was a great blessing to have her there. She is one of the greatest women in my life. I can never thank her enough for this treasure in my life.
8 comments:
She is so precious! Love the pictures! Congrats, I hope the labor and delivery went well. Love ya!
Oh she is just perfect! Congrats and I am so happy for you!!!! :)
OK, so I hate to admit how out of touch I am...I haven't been on blogs or anything lately. I had NO idea Farmboy was going into the army. You are amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter and her video with us. What a great experience, you and all the girls! love you girl! I can't wait to meet her :) Hang in there and know my prayers are with you and your family! Tell your mom hi for me...it's been WAY to long!
the video made me cry. love you and i'm thinking about you. glad little A made her way to your family. she's a lucky one. congratulations!
I'm THRILLED to have been there at the best birth-day party of the year! :) She's a lucky girl to have YOU as a mama.
And I'm extra glad that you liked the video. I sure liked making it...
Congrats ZB and family!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! :)
What a beautiful little girl! Congrats!
I love everything about all of these posts! That little, video is priceless! BTW, you looked beautiful!! Congrats H & E on the new baby sister!!:)
Post a Comment