Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I don't mean to brag but...

Well, yes I do. My last 3 visit to Target have consisted of this:

Photobucket

Total Cost before coupons: $117.00
After Coupons: $31.00

And I walked away with 3 FREE $5 gift cards.

3 pkg diapers 2 for new baby and 1 for Mini-E for night time.
2 Gillette Razors Farmboy has been asking for these to take into the Army
2 Venus Razors payment for my 2 nieces for babysitting for free all the time
2 Olay body wash came free with Razors
3 Travel Card Games b-day gifts for nieces and nephews
2 Candy bags for me .24 a piece


Now I know this doesn't look like a ton, but diapers and razors are pricey items so keep that in mind. I'm stocking up for Diapers so if you know of any other great deals, please let me know.

Every once in a while I check out this site for good deals. Just had to share my great finds.
Impressed?

Oh heads up for all you Utah people: Free Trax day is THIS FRIDAY the 12th!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

WOW, I really want to learn the art of couponing. Way to go!!

onehm said...

You are making my heart go pitter patter...first with the *3* trips to Target and then with the major savings!!!

WOW.

:)

RPH said...

What a deal woman! That is exciting! I love shopping/coupon trips like that! WAHOO FOR YOU!

Glen and Marneen said...

Wow! I'm always impressed by anyone who can find such good deals! I never seem to be one of them....
Way to go you!