We say don't say stupid, mom!
Yes, I know. Thanks you HY. Excuse me. Silly.
Then Mini-E pipes in We don't say stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Yes, thank you! That's enough. Remember, we don't say it.

You'd be surprised how often you can use the word stupid in an appropriate setting. So, we've really had to cut back. His ears are always listening. My grandmother always said, "Little Pigs have big ears!" She wasn't kidding.
Lately he's taken to saying "What the heck", and "dang it" which aren't exactly my favorite words for a little boy to say. Any advice? We try saying "Oh dear"....but it's not sticking. Guess it could be worse.
5 comments:
ah MAN!! that's what I'm trying to get alice to use.
Emily is the EXACT same way! Glad to know I'm not the only one being corrected by my child! I've tried to have her say 'Holy Cow!'. One time she said Holy Shoot...that one was fun. Good luck!
That is so true and funny. At our house we say "Oh my word!" "what in the world!" "Oh my goodness!" I guess I also say "holy cow!" because the other day William said "mom, look. A holy cow!"
I need suggestions. Hayden just started saying "Oh my gosh." He learned it from daycare and I'm not happy.
That is just like our Gabe. Only ours is "dangit". Never realized how often I use that wrod....love kids! :)
Post a Comment