that's really beautiful.
that is really cool. So pretty for Christmas day. I couldn't live with it the rest of the winter though.
As much as I hate to admit it, I love when the trees look like that. That is the best part of winter. Its so pretty
You have such an amazing talent for capturing amazing things on film! So beautiful!
:D ty Zoie, no snow here
Post a Comment
Birth-Day from Ashley Onehm on Vimeo.
5 comments:
that's really beautiful.
that is really cool. So pretty for Christmas day. I couldn't live with it the rest of the winter though.
As much as I hate to admit it, I love when the trees look like that. That is the best part of winter. Its so pretty
You have such an amazing talent for capturing amazing things on film! So beautiful!
:D ty Zoie, no snow here
Post a Comment