Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our Holly Jolly Christmas 2009

Christmas with kids is the very best!

Christmas Eve:
HY (Joseph)
Mini-E (Mary)
Daddy( Narrator)
Mamma (everything else)


The kiddos opened one gift each. New Pjs and it was off to bed after putting out a plate of cookies for Santa.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Christmas Morning began about 8:30am (not bad for mamma and daddy). And it was presents galore!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Our traditional breakfast Christmas Morning. French toast with Chunky Bread and Hot Cocoa!
Photobucket

3 comments:

RPH said...

That breakfast looks so yummy! and I love the actions you ran on your pictures, the coloring is neat! Happy Holidays to you, how ya feeling? We are on the home stretch now!!

Bethie said...

wow your Christmas looks great!!! I am glad that you all had a great day:)

Glen and Marneen said...

Oooh! I remember having one of those horses when I was little. They seem to be rare nowadays...