Thursday, July 30, 2009

My side

If you wonder where we've been it's my fault! We have been in and out of town this month. But I believe that that's the way summer should be. This last weekend was My Side family reunion.

We couldn't all be there together at the same time, but most of us found a way to be there for a night or two. We are a crazy bunch.
Photobucket
{photo by farmboy}

here are some things we did:

We ate a ton! We each made our own homemade pizza. Delish!
Photobucket

We played games. Did a craft. This year's craft was decorating glasses. It was FUN! If you need an idea for kids this is a great one. Adults loved it too! {see top picture}
Photobucket

We went swimming a ton!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We played the fish pond game. And ate popsciles {you can see the leftovers on his face}
Photobucket

We celebrated pioneer day with bonnets and fireworks.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And well--We just hung out!
Photobucket

Here are a few of my brothers and sisters families that were that they I snapped a photo of. I forgot to take one of R-D's family.

Aunt Runnie
Photobucket

Aunt CC
Photobucket

Uncle L the Great
Photobucket

My family {taken by Uncle D---notice how tall the perspective is}
Photobucket

I had to get this shot of Aunt CC and her husband. It was too cute to pass up.
Photobucket

And Farmboy was happy to take this awesome picture of me and my sisters and Nonna. I love it!
Photobucket

6 comments:

onehm said...

LOVE IT! ONe of these days I'm going to get invited to one of these "family" reunions.
I'm in the family, aren't I??

Paula said...

I love love love all the pics from the reunion! Wish we had a family one too. The pics of B and T are too cute. Thanks!

Elise said...

I love it! Look at all you lovely ladies! So fun! Makes me miss my sisters! Love the season of family reunions! Livin' it up!

kam said...

Seriously- your family is gorgeous ZB! I LOVE the last pic of you and your sisters and mom...priceless pictures! Priceless- I wish I had more of those.....

BTW- I LOVE the sunglasses idea!

RPH said...

I love those sunglasses! FUN!

I wish I was part of your family. Looks like a good time.

Great to see your mom. And I love that last picture of all the girls. You are all so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, two family reunions like that. Busy busy, but what does your husbands side of the family look like? There are pictures of your side of the family in this group of reunion pics but in the reunion pics you said you went to az for there were no pictures of your husbands side of the family.