A parking we will go. TWO days in a row!!! Then today we went to the splash park!! Impressed? I am. And my slightly tanner arms are proof of our outside excursions.
Mini E could spend all day on the swings. I think I did about a million under-doggies.

HY decided that he would like to ride his trike. Proof that he's a big boy. And his shoes are on the wrong feet. Proof that he's not quite that big! And that makes me smile just a bit.

The splash park wasn't quite as full as we thought it might be. That was good for us.
Mini-E got to try out here new swimming suit from Aunt A. I think she looks quite darling in green...runny nose and all.

HY spent most of his time playing with friends that he didn't know. He's very good at making new friends. I'm trying to help him remember to ask them their names instead of calling them..."that one guy" or "that kid with the shark on his shirt"...

It took a bit of coxing for Mini-E to venture into the water. Even though it was hot, the water was FREEZING.

She too has the ability to make friends with just about anyone--as long as they have food.
Ever wonder what little kids talk about?
"There's my mom..."

Shoes...

Tricks! And by the way, he did share those Cheetos with her. Sneaky little girl.

So that's our day!
I've got a load to fold, a few more pictures to edit, and homemade pizza dough to roll out. After which dinner, clean up, bed time, and a movie for Mamma and Daddy.
Not bad for a Friday night.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun day. Love E's cheeks. Lets go together soon...we will drive up!
Youre back! YEA! You have been on your blogging hiatus for too long, my friend!
What a cute post.
And you get mom of the year. The park TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!! That is impressive.
PERFECTION. You are a great mama, whether you take them to the park two days in a row, or not. Love the pics.
Not bad at all! Wish I were there to go with you! I need to follow your 'good mom' example!! :)
Post a Comment