Monday, January 26, 2009

TWO

Our baby turned 2 today. That's right. TWO. It was her special day.

Mac n' Cheese for lunch
Photobucket
And cake for dinner
Photobucket

You think I'm kidding, but she was so excited when she saw the cake that Farmboy and I slaved over that she ate hardly any dinner and went right to the dessert. And since it was HER day...she got whatever she wanted.

She sure loved her gifts---especially the baby and stroller from Grandma & Grandpa.
Photobucket

This was Mini-E's face for every present she opened. Just made my heart melt that she was so excited.
Photobucket

She was a pro when it came to blowing out the candles. Even mamma was proud!
Photobucket

We sure love you Mini-E.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Mini E!!!!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday to Mini E! She is so cute! And I love that she went for the cake and skipped dinner! Smart girl!

Bethie said...

Happy Birthday Mini-E!!!!

onehm said...

Happy Birthday you darling girl! :)
We wish we could have celebrated with you!!
xoxoxo

Jenae said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday mini E!

Candice said...

I never imagined you'd ever have a red-head either! She sure is a cutie!