Cowboy boots & hat in the freezing cold!

You think it's time to clean those windows? I almost grabbed the windex and then I thought of this quote from Pres. Monson & thought I might enjoy it while it lasts.
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly."
3 comments:
LOve that quote and the pic. I wish I were so easily distracted from the tasks I have to do. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and that you have fabulous year:)
true obedience. I've heard that quote before and I love the little finger prints on my dusty blinds now. Just wish I could do away with the 'big people' finger prints!
awesome quote. lol makes me wanna dig up my old scrapbooks, btw Zoie + co. I got engaged :). I wrote the story on my blog: http://thallians.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment