He thought he'd entered heaven when we boarded that train for SLC. And Farmboy was pretty happy to be out of traffic.
When we reached the city, he didn't want to get off to see this spectacular sight!

We walked around Temple Square & sipped our hot chocolate (one of traditions) & tried to keep warm. And we even got a family picture. A rarity indeed.

Then we headed over to the Delta Center (newly named Energy Solutions Arena) for the Carol Sing-a-long & free hot dogs and a drink. Not a bad deal. We even saw a glimps of Santa. HY thought that was pretty darn cool.
Of course, we ended with his favorite part, the train again.


And Mini-E thought the train was pretty cool too. I just thought this picture was too perfect to pass up.

Despite being FREEZING, we lived and had a great time together.
Definitely a tradition we are keeping.
7 comments:
What fun and how smart to ride the train up! I love temple square in the winter with all the lights....I wish I lived closer!
burrrrrr!! you all look great- very fun tradition
That looks like fun! A little cold, but fun!
Beautiful photos and WHAT FUN!
:)
Great photos! Looks like you guys had a great time! I hear the trax train is pretty cool, my boys are excited to go back just to ride it!
what a fun night! i didn't know they did lights at the slc temple too.
Fun! I don't know if we'll make it this year. So sad! Sounds like a perfect night.
Post a Comment