Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A day of sledding in Midway

Can I tell you how much I love going out for fun with my family and NOT being the one that takes the photos? I do, I love it. So, these photos are courtesy of Aunt LaLa.

We had such a great time sledding in Midway. HY and Mini-E were all dressed and ready for the snow so no crying like in years previous!

Photobucket
Farmboy took them all down the hill to get them geared up for more runs. I'm not sure if Mini-E is ready for what's about to happen.
Photobucket

Even all the moms had a turn. It wasn't the fastest ride of all time (as you can imagine) but it sure was a messy one for me being in the front. I got sprayed with snow the entire way down. Worth it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
A day spent in Midway is always spent well.

No comments: