This morning, Mini-E and I had some time together just the two of us. HY was at Joy School & daddy had just left for work. We read books and played. It was dreamy to spend a bit of time with just her. She had her fill and went off playing. I was feeling like a pretty good mamma for a split second and then...silence. It's always that feeling that nudges me when things are too quiet. I went looking for her and...

Yes, that would be the entire roll down the drain.
I think I might leave this one for Farmboy to clean up.
5 comments:
hehehe!!! well most kids do itat least once in their lifetime.
she looks so cute though, I think that is why they can get away with so much- casue they are cute!!!
Hello, Mini E! Have you met Gigantor? I"m pretty sure that you two are getting ideas from the same places. :)
I have found that in my toilet too...
HAHA! That picture is perfect! Her little guilty face is adorable.
Oh we have had this at our house too.....of course when it was FULL of people!
Been there, done that... quite a few times. Thats Porters favorite activity!
Post a Comment