Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Around to it

These family pictures were taken a while ago (like maybe a couple of weeks) and I'm just now getting around to editing and showing them off.

NOW, I did NOT take these photos (that would be something!). My dear friend Heidi did. And I LOVE them. Thanks so very much Miss Heidi. You amaze me.

Here are just a dozen or so that I love.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Farmboy's gonna kill me for posting this one. But, I love it.
Photobucket
"A swift kick in the pants". That's what I call this one.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A treat for being so good.
Photobucket
After I took the candy away...
Photobucket

9 comments:

Aunt Runny said...

I love these family photos and I love your red shoes!

erica said...

you look beautiful in these pictures. what a lovely family!

Micah and Jen said...

The last one is my favorite!!! I so would frame that one for my wall! :) There are awesome!

Bethie said...

I LOVE those pictures!!! your family is so gorgeous!!!!!

Stacie Jones said...

You are the cutest family!! And I absolutely LOVE your shoes ZB!!! Where did you get them??

Audrey Cornelius said...

Ah, Mini-E is so adorable!!!!!!!!! LOVE these pics and that little elf outfit is too cute! Merry Christmas!

onehm said...

Did I mention that I LOVE these photos?? :)

L-O-V-E!!

RPH said...

Oh heavens! Dont you all look so cute! LOVE those red shoes.

Jamie said...

OH so FAbulous, I love them:)!!