Good for you. You're a great American!
AMEN!!
I almost took a picture of my 'I Voted" sticker, but then I realized I would be taking a close up of my CHEST!Although, your's is quite nice.
i voted too. the person i voted for didn't win and at this point i am a little apprehensive about the future. anyways- i LOVE the halloween pictures that you took! great job zoie! and brooke's pictures are adorable too. she is thrilled with them!
Love the necklace, and how come only you can make such a tacky sticker look like a super model is wearing it! You are an amazing photographer!
Post a Comment
Birth-Day from Ashley Onehm on Vimeo.
5 comments:
Good for you. You're a great American!
AMEN!!
I almost took a picture of my 'I Voted" sticker, but then I realized I would be taking a close up of my CHEST!
Although, your's is quite nice.
i voted too. the person i voted for didn't win and at this point i am a little apprehensive about the future. anyways- i LOVE the halloween pictures that you took! great job zoie! and brooke's pictures are adorable too. she is thrilled with them!
Love the necklace, and how come only you can make such a tacky sticker look like a super model is wearing it! You are an amazing photographer!
Post a Comment