A Temple in ROME, ITALY! Wowzers. I couldn't be more ecstatic than if it were in my own backyard! I've dreamed for nearly 10 years for this day. But the members of Italy have dreamed of this for a lifetime or more.
I'm screaming too! Everytime they announce new temples I always hoped that they'd announce ROME. Finalmente!!! So, so exciting. I just can't stop smiling and feeling so grateful to have served my mission there. WAHOOO!
I totally thought of YOU when I heard it!! :) So excited for all those peeps that you love...
I found another blog with a gal who served her mission in Rome, maybe you know her...I'm so bad, I can't remember when you were there. It seems like another life, you know? Here's the link: http://gamilesfamily.blogspot.com/
Zoie- It was so great to hear from you and your blog is too cute.
We were so excited about Rome and of course the other 4 temples too. How are you? So glad I can read your blog and know what's going on with your cute family.
8 comments:
I'm screaming too! Everytime they announce new temples I always hoped that they'd announce ROME. Finalmente!!! So, so exciting. I just can't stop smiling and feeling so grateful to have served my mission there. WAHOOO!
I totally thought of YOU when I heard it!! :) So excited for all those peeps that you love...
I found another blog with a gal who served her mission in Rome, maybe you know her...I'm so bad, I can't remember when you were there. It seems like another life, you know?
Here's the link:
http://gamilesfamily.blogspot.com/
My sister totally squealed too. She served in Milano.
So exciting! I was estatic when they announced Philly....I was a nanny there and KNOW how much those people longed for a temple....very exciting day!
Yea ROME!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the architectural plans for this great temple. I'm thinking it will be breath taking!
Zoie-
It was so great to hear from you and your blog is too cute.
We were so excited about Rome and of course the other 4 temples too. How are you? So glad I can read your blog and know what's going on with your cute family.
Oh I know! I screamed too and then I cried and cried some more. Absolutely amazing. We are thrilled and can't wait! So unbelievably exciting.
I thought about you when I heard. I knew you'd be soooo excited!
Post a Comment