Sunday, October 26, 2008

Peter Pan, Tink & Freckles

I wonder...why is that kids are good for everyone but their mother?
Everyone always says how polite they are...sweet, good kids. And they are.
But seriously. My children will not pose without a serious fight.
I have to bribe them with candy. Raise your hand if you want a treat!!!
I'm a sucker and they know it.
Take a look at Mini-E's right hand stained blue with candy.

Photobucket
Peter Pan & Tinkerbell costumes by Sunshine on my Shoulders


Tink, as she now calls herself, has a few new freckles.
Yes, freckles! I spotted them yesterday while watching the BYU football game.
It's the first game that we've ever been to as a couple or a family.Picture courtesy of Grandad
Uncle R-D invited us. We had a blast.
Photobucket
Both HY and Mini-E loved the game. HY borrowed Grandad's binoculars to catch the action close up. He cracked me up: "Come on guys...get him, get him, get him...oooooooh"
Tink lasted the entire game minus 1:4O to play. Which was quite intense. She slept through all the screams in the final seconds.
Photobucket
Even if they seems to be naughter for me than anyone else on the planet, I love them just the same. They have all my love no matter what.

8 comments:

Scully said...

I think your children might just be too adorable to be truly naughty. ; ) Just look at Tink's innocent little face, no mischievous fairies there.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh cute! What fun costumes! Glad you guys got to see the BYU football game. We saw the second half at home...so intense!

onehm said...

OH MY CUTENESS. The costumes are PERFECTION. Their faces...to DIE for.
And seriously~ I like a little bribe now and then too. So no judgements here.

Love that last photo. Seriously, her face is the sweetest. And the red stained thumb is AWESOME. ;)

You're a GREAT mama. Glad that you had fun at the game.

Jen said...

Those costumes are SOOO cute!! Great pics!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

So cute!

Audrey Cornelius said...

They are super cute in these pictures! They are bound to get a good haul on Halloween looking that adorable!

Unknown said...

What cute pictures you always have, and I just wanted to say thanks for posting the movie ratings website. I get so upset when I watch a movie with unexpected language or inappropriate comments. I love being able to avoid all those trashy movies!

Shauna said...

Precious pictures! Thanks for sharing :)