Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday dear Grandad...

We spent the weekend in Midway with Grandad and Grandma J. We just LOVE being up there--away from the big city (if you can call Salt Lake a big city) & in the beautiful mountains.
We got to relax, watch all the session of General Conference, and enjoy being with family (cousins included). And of course, yesterday, we celebrated Grandad Grey's 69th Birthday!

I had a few more kids to make this shot more interesting. I thought it was fitting... We love you Grandad. Thanks for putting up with all of our chaos!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad! (Today is my Dad's birthday.) Glad you got to spend the weekend with him in Midway. Great photo, btw.

onehm said...

Happy Birthday Grandad!! LOVE this pic...totally YOUR DAD!!
:)
Glad that you all had a good time!

Paula said...

This picture is so neat. I copied it for my files. That is good imagery of how it is with the kids and Grandad. What a wonderful grandfather he is!