Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Deja' vu?

Does this scene look familiar in any way? It did to me too.
Photobucket
Mini-E has this thing with eggs. She refuses to eat them (unless it's an egg mc muffin). Today, Farmboy made boiled eggs for breakfast & I made "Zukas." True to form, Mini-E chugged the juice & refused the egg. So, that was her breakfast. Or so I thought...

A few hours later, I found her sneaking handfuls of cinnamon rolls into her mouth. Pulled that IKEA stool right over & went for the good stuff. She was faster than I've ever seen her. And none too pleased when I stopped her (shortly after snagging a few priceless photos).

6 comments:

onehm said...

LOVE the photo. Serious action shot!!! Wow, Mini-E looks like she's more related to me than to you the way she's double-fisting that cinnamon roll.

AND....

HER HAIR!!! ADORABLE!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

too stinking funny! You know, they ARE from the same gene pool! Did she save some for you?

Bethie said...

that is soo cute!! I love this picture

Rachel Durazzani said...

Way to go Mini E! Sounds like that IKEA stool is a favorite of your kiddos. So cute.
And wow - I am LOVING her hair. Looks great! See, you CAN do it!

RPH said...

she knows what is good! i would pass up eggs too if i knew i could sneak a cinammon roll later! smart girl!
and her hair? adorable.

Audrey Cornelius said...

This is too funny! You gave me a good chuckle with your photo of your little kitchen thief!