Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm in LOVE

Check out my new Bedroom Set! Aunt Runny made it for me. Isn't she amazing? Words cannot express how much I love this. It's brought a whole new feel to my bedroom. Thank you thank you thank you!
Aunt Runny lives in Arizona now so if you live close, better check out her sewing skills. She rocks!

See more of her awesome talent here.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11 comments:

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

OH I am jealous! SO PRETTY!

Anonymous said...

This looks awesome. They look even better now that they're on your bed. Thanks for posting pictures. I was really looking forward to seeing them.

Scully said...

Wow, that is luxurious! Does it feel like you sleep in a 5 star hotel now?

Jamie said...

So beautiful!! Lucky you:)

Elise said...

Ooooohhhhh - looks awesome!!! Love it!!! Wish I had a sister with those kind of skills!!! That is so wonderful!

Elise said...

Oooooohhhhh - looks awesome!! Wish I had a sister with those kind of skills!!! Love it!!!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Wow! So pretty. I'm impressed.

RPH said...

lucky dog! i love that!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

wow! that is absolutely fabulous! when i get money, i am so having her make me one or something like! I COVET!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

1 word...

GORGEOUS!!!

onehm said...

STUNNING. Aunt Runny has AMAZING skills!!