Friday, September 19, 2008

Confessions of a Blogger

I believe it's time to confess.

I am a binge & purge kind of gal...when it comes to blogging--that is.
I am a blog bulimic.

I find something fabulous to report & blahhhhhhh , it's all over the blog.
And then, I go through a dry spell where I feel like nothing is blog worthy & I have no cute pictures of my children (I hate to post without a picture)--that aren't a week old.
Yes, I said a week.
If a picture is much older than that, I feel like it's outdated. I do realize that I am pathetic.
Laugh if you must. My children grow too quickly.

Here comes some purging. Dun dun dun...

We have been very busy this week. At least it seems busy to me.
The usual cleaning, laundry & yet you may not know it to look at my house.
Cleaning the basement, I realized that we have a lot of junk/files. We finally got a filing cabinet (from ksl.com)-I wasn't about to pay the $ for a new one.
Joy School is the best thing ever!!! 2 days a week when it's just me and Mini-E is more than a blessing. During that time I even took a visit to the mall for some intimate apparel (it's not what you're thinking---just a bra & by the way, the salewoman had to break the sad news to me. This is not the body I came into my marriage with!)

I've been taking a ton of pictures. You can see some here or check out here.

Photobucket

Mini-E is a chatter box. You can frequently find her singing "Oh boy, I got Joy"--"Rock-a-bye-baby"--"Once There Was a Snowman"--a so many more I can't name. If she's not crying, she's reading a book or screaming because of her older brother.

Photobucket

HY refuses to nap so everyday he has "quiet time"...Here he is having "quiet time" on his pillows by the side of his bed. Yes that's a flower in his hair. We don't ask why.

And, I guess that enough purging for one day.

Wonder what the weekend will bring.

4 comments:

onehm said...

FOR REAL!!! That headband is the bomb. So glad that he's getting good use out of it!
LOL.

I am the same way about blogging. It has seemed that my life is just WAY too boring these days.

Glad that you shared a little of your bra-buying experience. People, trust me when I say it's entertaining. :)

I'm so glad that you started your blog, even if you do binge and purge. I LOVE keeping up with your life. YAY for blogging!!

onehm said...

PS...Super-Fabuloso new topper.
LOVE the title.

You rock.

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

You are too funny! I just don't even care if my posts are blog worthy...I just share it all! What does that make me? Hahaha! Love the flower...too stinking cute!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Well admission is the first step! :) Like scrap happy mommy, I blog about whatever I want...whether it's interesting or not...my poor readers!