
I grew up with THREE big brothers, so I am no stranger to teasing. In fact, most pictures of me as a child I'm looking pretty grumpy. Mom always said it was because I was constantly teased. I believe it.
Lately, this is the conversation at our house:
Crying from the other room. Maybe I should let them resolve it themselves.
Crying gets louder and more annoying. I decide to intervene.
Entering the room I ask, "HY, what's going on here?"
Mini-E is on the ground crying, HY looking very guilty as he quickly moves off of her.
Clearly something IS going on here.
HY says something unintelligible. He's trying to throw me off, I can feel it.
"Son, why is your sister crying? Are you being mean to her?"
He shakes his head like he would never do that!
Mini-E stops crying to listen to the punishment I'm about to dish out. Her eyes flickering back and forth...
"Okay, bud--just don't bother her anymore, okay?" that'll do the trick.
"But I wanna bother her anymore."
ah, of course you do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More pictures here.
5 comments:
"but i wanna bother her anymore" priceless! if it makes you feel any better my 3 year old can pin down my 7 year old and actually have the older one crying, pitiful!
Aren't kids the greatest...in my house the roles are reversed...Big brother gets tortured by little hellion...ooops I mean sister!
heh heh!!! That's CLASSIC! What a funny little man. Gotta love it when they can make you smile while you are trying to be serious.
**SMILE**
Big Brothers are the BEST!
Sweet lollipop pictures!!!
Post a Comment