Sunday, August 17, 2008

lunch, a lake, a wedding & no more golly woggles

This week has been crazy busy, but in a good way.

Here are a few highlights in no particular order:

Wednesday was too too fun with my girlfriends at lunch. A rarity that I always enjoy. Even if it isn't only once a year.
Photobucket
picture from Rachel

Still reading the Twilight Series. Finished book 2 on Friday and picked up Book 3 after our little canoe ride on the Day Break Lake. HY was in heaven. He loved reeling all that grass in!Photobucket

Yesterday I got to shoot some pictures for my cousin's wedding. So much fun. It was truly a celebration!
Photobucket
A few more pictures here.

And the best highlight....HY & Mini-E are doing a bit better. Still a little sick, but not the total yuckies like we've had at the beginning of the week! Horray!Photobucket

5 comments:

onehm said...

That wedding is seriously impressive!
So glad that you were able to have some girl time with your friends!!
:)

YAY for healthy kiddos!

Rachel Durazzani said...

I loved all the wedding pictures. Beautiful.
Glad your kiddos are feeling better.

Micah and Jen said...

Whew! That is one busy week!!! I love the wedding phots....look at you....you are gettig soooo great at this photo thing! :) Love all your work!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Love the wedding pics...you are so super talented!!! That series is SERIOUSLY addictive, I couldn't put them down...I was useless for a good week!

Paula said...

I love, love, love wedding pictures. JP has never looked prettier! I want to hear the details.