
credits:brittish design paper, swirl & flowers brush, tangie tag, Fafbr staple, summer driggs inspiration paper & lace)
In my spare time (meaning)---between solving potty problems, taking the kids to the splash park (disaster), playing a mean game of Phase Ten with my sister's boys, playing the little pool with HY & taking pictures---I did this page for Mini-E. I cleaned out a bunch of my scrap booking stuff & got some new inspiration. I'm trying to get back into the groove. Trying at least.
4 comments:
that is so cute..i love the colors ;)
CUTE! love all of it!
Oh my goodness this page is awesome. I LOVE the colors and all the embellishments and the phrases and everything and of course the PHOTOS! Really, really great.
Have you considered the speed scraps over at ScrapMatters? They really are fun and really help in getting the creative juices flowing. I posted my last three over at rdurazscrapbook.blogspot.com. Check it out.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I love it. You have your MOJO back! I WILL be lifting this one!!
And that Mini-E is just a DOLL.
Beautiful page. You must scrap more!!
Post a Comment