Friday, June 6, 2008

Out of practice

Photobucket

Here's my scrapbook page this month!
Okay, maybe not for the ENTIRE month, but that's about my norm for scrapbooking.
I'm just unmotivated since I printed out my blog.

But I am not giving up.
I've got to find time to do a page here and there.
My kids love their books, so I'm determined to keep it up.

Lovely typo. Better fix that!

10 comments:

RPH said...

Beautiful! I love it! And I love the picture too...so cute.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

wow! i love this!

onehm said...

This LO is spectacular!
Thanks for the advice today...I was needing a little TLC. I can always count on you for that!
;)

Jamie said...

Fabulous I love it!! What a sweet reminder about the blessing it really is to be a Mother:) Hey can you e-mail me the info on where to get my blog into a book? jmeemarie@yahoo.com I am ready to do my first year. Thanks so much!!!!

Lisa Huber said...

I love it too! I have so many digi scrap ideas in my head for someday in the future... I'll add this one it's great. And the picture is one of my favorites of yours!

Micah and Jen said...

WOW! Well, if you only do one page a month....this was the one to do because it totally blew me away....how totally perfect this page is! I just love it!!! I love this picture....it's so true! Great job!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i LOVED THIS ONE! the sentiment captured motherhood perfectly! holy COW! and LOVE LOVE LOVE THE picture every time i see it.

erica said...

I think you should just leave it 'chicken nuggest' to add some ...'mom was busy when she typed this' touch. :). and I love the picture - especially that your shirt matches.

heidi larsen said...

that is my favorite picture you have taken so far! awesome photo! love everything about it! :) the layout is beautiful too!

Rachel Durazzani said...

So great! I love this LO. I love what you said. And of course the picture is great. Don't give up on digiscrapping! :)

PS: Matt and I went to Settebello on Saturday night. Yum-O! Nice to have a GOOD pizza again.