
I'm so excited!
Farmboy & I have been saving our skymiles for many years (he's been saving them since his mission)---so that we could go to Italy for our 5th year anniversary. Well, the time has come. We booked our flight for next April. Sure that's about 10 months away, but it's a dream come true!
Dream.
Come.
True!
13 comments:
Yeah!!! I am SO excited for you!!! You guys so deserve it. I can't wait to hear your plans - where you're going to go, what you're going to see. What a GREAT way to spend a 5th anniversary! Yahoo!!!!
I can't BELIEVE that I'm not going with you.
One day, my dear. One day.
Maybe it'd be more fun if it were just you and me anyways.
Let's work on making THAT dream come true next...ok?
I'm so excited for you guys!!
oh i am sooo jealous!! lucky you
Thats ten good months of planning and excitement. HOW FUN!!!!!
YAY FOR YOU!! WOW! I'm so happy for you!! :)
I am so excited fro you, I am also really jealous!!! congratulations!!!!!!!
WOOOOOO!!!! Que bella bicycletta!!
Wait, you've been married for over four years? Where I have I been? Also, Congratulations!!! Tell HY I'm sorry, but his b-day surprise is going to be a little delayed. Auntie Scully has had a few crises to manage lately. Viva l'Italia! (I don't know if that makes any sense, as I have forgotten nearly everything about my four semesters of Italian.)
NO WAY! That is too awesome and I'll just have to stow away in your suitcase.
I.Am.Jealous! ;) Really though, how exciting for you and Farmboy! :)
That is so exciting! Who ever said credit cards are bad?
wow Italy! you lucky girl! What a dream that will be for you to get to go visit your mission! I took Stephen back to my mission a few years ago, but it was quite as glamorous as Italy, but it was kinda like another county....TEXAS! We thought we wanted to move there, and we tried, but the Lord had other plans for us. No matter how hard we try we can never leave Mesa! I always tell Stephen my greatest fear is that I will end up living in Mesa my entire life (minus my college years of course) and that I'll die here! Mesa really isn't all that bad, but there are so many other great places to live too! I just get bored and restless with it.
yay for you! that is awesome! i really want to go there someday!
Post a Comment