Thursday, May 1, 2008

Trains Galore

On Tuesday, we took the FrontRunner train to Odgen. It's the latest & greatest train in Utah. And the ride was FREE!To get you hooked of course, & then they slap you with a nice fee next week--nevertheless, we loved our little trip to Odgen & back. HY thought he was in train heaven & even Mini-E enjoyed the trip. It's always fun to try something new. I felt European for the afternoon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally fun! and super cute pictures!

Bill & JoAnn said...

hi, Zoie, I love your blog...saw your mom in AZ....great memories, SIster Postert.....Raygon's mom

Rachel Durazzani said...

How fun! Isn't there something magical about trains?! Glad you guys had such a fun adventure. And I love the pictures. I love the big size...might have to start doing that.

PS: I got those bw bath picture printed. Now just looking for the right frames. I'll send a picture of the final project.

RPH said...

Jellies?!? I love her little shoes. And I love how that picture of you and Hy shows off your haircut. Too cute.

Treat Queen said...

Yeah for feeling European!!

Micah and Jen said...

How fun! I am sooo in love with the last photo....soooo precious and wonderful! You are really really really getting good at this photo thing! :)

onehm said...

FANTASTIC photos! Love them!!! The last is my fave as well...although the one with you is also a favorite because I know how few and far between good photos of mama's and kiddos are. You look beautiful.
And Mini-E's legs are looking fabulous as well!!!
;)
PS. Love the action on the last shot too.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

love love love E's legs! I just want to SQUEEZE THEM!