Sometimes I get so focused on one thing that I neglect to do others. I have been so busy editing this blog/book to get it printed that I have left little time for scrapping. I have taken some really cool pictures---which would make one think that I'd be inspired to scrap them. But it wasn't until I got the coolest best friend coupon to get some stuff at Tangie's store, that I felt inspired to do this. Thanks again tina for...well, you know! Everything.
TEXT: In you I see a reflection of beauty, wonder, and innocence.

9 comments:
so cute, I need to do that picture with my kids! gives me an excuse to clean my tub hehe
come to my bog birthday party there is a game and a potential for prize winning!
that is fabulous!!! love, love, love it!
Adorable. I knew you'd do something fabulous with that GC!!!
Love what you did here. Inspiring!!
Very cute! I love it.
that is my favorite picture!!! I love the layout
Great page and I love that photo.
You are so talented! All your pictures always turn out so perfect! Great job!
Super cute page and what a great idea for a reflection picture! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment