Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lately...

...Mini-E has been acting like this:

What's up with that?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son has been acting like this lately too. Is it teething?

onehm said...

OVER-ACHIEVER.

She's starting the terrible two's a whole year early.
Bummer for you. Maybe she needs to come visit Aunt Ashley. I'll cheer her up!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

my 2 year old has been acting like that too...maybe they are sick. i am hoping he will be over it...SOON

Scully said...

That is pretty much how I have been feeling lately, so maybe it is just the season.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Porter and Em will get along GREAT. he just started being a total booger lately! Has to be held, gets all mad when I put him down, loves to stiffen his legs when I try adn put him down, then falls over and bashes his head on the wood floor. He is so cute... got to love babies!!
jennie

erica said...

alice too. why? who knows. teeth? puberty? the emotional woman pulling out? maybe it's the fact that nothing gets mom's attention as well as yelling. hum. lots to ponder.