Friday, March 21, 2008

Egg-cited

Since Sunday is Easter, we just had to get down and do some hard work today. We spent the hour before lunch dyeing Easter eggs. I didn't think that I was going to do this this year because it really difficult to do with 2 small children. But Aunt CC & Nonna came over with the kids & they made it more than do-able. They made it ENJOYABLE. And I'm pretty sure that's the way it's supposed to be. HY thought it was the best. And Aunt CC waited on him hand & foot (which he loves). We are so egg-cited for the big day.





Check out some more cool photos HERE!

2 comments:

onehm said...

Love them.
You are so great.
I'm really really impressed.
Love the fingers~ way to go!!!

Bethie said...

you are a far better mom than me-- we didn't dye easter eggs. I was too lazy and didn't want to have to clean the mess up:0) way to go!!!!

I hope your easter weekend was great.