Monday, March 10, 2008

52 Blessings: 9 INPO


This is a huge blessing in my life.
Confession: I've always struggled to be consistant with reading the scriptures. It's one of those things that I KNOW I SHOULD do, but sometimes I get lazy.
It's funny though, with my word this year being HOPE, I've found that the more consistant I am with reading the scriptures or praying that the more HOPE I have. The easier it is to hold on to that hope. These 2 are directly correlated.
So, there you go. More scripture study= more HOPE.
Credits {A time to remember paper, Weeds & Wildflower Welcome Spring flower, Natali-Christmas Frame, nlw rubber bands}

6 comments:

erica said...

thanks for a good reminder! loves to you!

Crazymamaof6 said...

love the LO, love the blessing choice, and love the word of the year. love the effects of doing what ya should and feeling a difference in your everyday life. love ya!

onehm said...

This is just perfect.
Love.
It.
All.

More hope is GREAT!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

this is so true...thanks for the reminder;)

Rachel Durazzani said...

Great page and great reminder. I love the photo and noticed on your photo blog that you took it. I'm so impressed at the things you think to take pictures of.

Andrea said...

Fabulous blessing post!!

Definitely one helps with the other!! I struggle with it too & am striving to read more regularly.