Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our President's Day looked like this:

It's always hard to find a place to go when it's not entirely warm outside. Then, throw in no money to spend & it gets even harder. So we went to Wheeler Farm (for the upteenth time) because it's FREE. This time we took a picnic & called it good. I think it was the most Perfect President's Day! HY & Mini-E riding on the wagon

Daddy & Mini-E
These geese were after us! Run!HY wasn't so sure about those geese.
He hid behind Mamma.
What did you do?

8 comments:

Bethie said...

I LOVE wheeler Farm!!!! I love that it is free even more though:) I am glad that you guys got to spend the day together. Family time is definately important.

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo for the wheeler farm! you know my name is wheeler now right? wish i had a farm that was free. geese they can be scary.

RPH said...

Cute! Looks like you had a good day!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' MiniE's cute pants!

onehm said...

Sounds like (cold) fun to me!!

Webb Family said...

What a fun day! We played in our backyard almost the whole day well the kiddos did!

Kylie said...

Such cute pictures!!! Looks like a much colder President's Day than ours!! Ü

Andrea said...

Looks cold!

Funny about the geese!!