Does she teach lessons? Just curious because Evie doesn't even want to "discuss" the idea of walking- ARRRRRGH! Maybe a little positive peer pressure would do the trick ;) ;)
Your beautiful little baby wants to be a toddler! Congrats! It really is so much easier in so many ways. Now she can follow Hy around. I sure love those squishy thighs!
5 comments:
YAY!!!! So excited for Mini-E! (Not so much, for you, Mama...NOW it begins!!!)
Of course she looks ADORABLE! Because she's so MINI and walking!
(BTW~ Your hair looks fabulous!!)
WHOOHOO mini E! you look so grown up and professional seriously you are so lovely.love the new hair.
wow!!!! congrats!! I love her cute little walk, she looks so little. I love your hair too!!!
Does she teach lessons? Just curious because Evie doesn't even want to "discuss" the idea of walking- ARRRRRGH! Maybe a little positive peer pressure would do the trick ;) ;)
Your beautiful little baby wants to be a toddler! Congrats! It really is so much easier in so many ways. Now she can follow Hy around. I sure love those squishy thighs!
Post a Comment