Recently, I've been reminded how fragile life is. My good friend lost her mother just this past week. Today is the funeral & more than anything, I wish that I could be there with her to help bare some of the burden. What do we have if we don't have each other?
It has made me reflect on my own good mother. She is a gift for heaven to many people, but especially to her children & especially to me.

Idea Scraplifted from Onehm--but with permission from Tangie Baxter lift challenge.
{paper & embellishments dsf-retrodiva}
Text: She may appear to be common but she mystifies.
7 comments:
I am so sad for Sherida and her family and reminded to how precious our Mothers are! Great page!
I love this picture of her. What does the caption say? I need a copy of this picture for a frame. -Paula
What a beautiful LO and a beautiful Mother! Love your blessing!
Love the layout and what a great blessing. The more I experience motherhood the more grateful I am for all that my Mom did.
I love it. It's beautiful...as is your sweet mother. I love what you did with the LO.
(make sure to "turn it in" on the TBD Loft blog to be a winner!)
Wish you were here.
What a beautiful layout! Moms are so precious!!
You are lucky to have such a great mom. She looks beautiful in that picture!
Post a Comment