
Yesterday, Farmboy's parents came to visit our family. They brought Uncle A with them. This is the first time that he's seen HY in over 2 years(he's been on a mission) & the first time he's met Mini-E.
I am so grateful for these 2 individuals. They are such fun grandparents. They love to get on the ground & play with my kids. I am so grateful for the love they show them. What a great blessing they are.
Today, they took my little ones and I got to spend some time alone. I accomplished more than I thought I would. It's been a dream! So I made this page in honor of them!
3 comments:
Fantastic LO!! Your kids are lucky to have lots of dedicated grandparents!
And I love that brown paper at the bottom! VERY COOL.
Sure was fun talking on the phone tonight. :) Someday we'll have more cashflow and can visit more in person!
Great page and LOVE getting those little breaks....YAY for grandparents!!!
what sweet grandparents!! I am glad that you were able to have some alone time I think everyone needs that on a regular basis:0)
Post a Comment