Thursday, January 24, 2008

To Remember

My friend, Rach, has a FABULOUS idea & I'm going to borrow/steal it. I'm pretty sure she won't mind. It's a little something that she calls "To Remember". I think it will work perfectly for me:


HY is generally a very good brother. He loves Mini-E. He lets her play with his cars & talks to her like she'll be responding any day (& she does---in her own way). He'll say, "Mini-E, you wanna go see Nonna? Ya, you like Nonna! You like a tractor?"


Last night, I went to tuck HY into bed because he was crying. I thought we were in for a long night, so I started explaining to him that everyone was sleeping. "Mom--mom--Goodnight. You go back to sleep--Goodnight" --Alright! That's my boy.

5 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

what a sweet boy!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Of course I don't mind. Aren't kids the best? I love the picture of HY and Mini E.

Rachel Durazzani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Webb Family said...

What a sweetie!

Bethie said...

what a cute big boy!!!! I can't believe how big he is.