Thursday, January 3, 2008

A lota lota lota...

As you can see we are revamping the look of the blog. Starting off the new year with a different look. And, in honor of doing things differently, you are gonna need to start at the end of this post if you want to read the events in chronological order. If you don't care, start wherever you'd like.

HY loved jumping on Grandma & Grandpa's trampoline. If you look closely, you can see he's black from head to toe. This is the way all boys should look.


Church on Sunday is always a joy in AZ. We run into lots of friends from a different time in life. Here's Mini-E looking fabulous in the dress that Nonna bought her for Christmas. I love it!

Girls' Night out! Yea baby. Love these girls. Thanks so much for coming to see me. You make me feel like a million bucks. Friends like these make it very hard to live in another state. I wish I could see you more often. And Crazy Mamma.... You are a super Star! Crack me up. And that's hard to do. Thanks Tina for making this night possible.

A trip to the Zoo! Tina & her kids showed us the ropes at the Phx Zoo. HY was in little kid heaven. I need a Sweet G at my house. Thanks for letting us tag along.

Hiking "A" Mountain. As a kid, my dad would always take us to the "A" for a little hike. It's just perfect for an Arizona afternoon. Farmboy's family had never done this...so it was the start of a great tradition.

Self portrait...I took a piece of the "A" as a souvenir. Grandad will be so proud!

Grandma & Grandpa made life so much fun. Thanks for always being willing to watch the kids while we were off & about. Hope you love your Christmas present from HY & Mini-E.

The flight up. This is Mini-E's 1st plane ride ever. HY was showing her how it's done. I'm so glad that my kids are good on flights. HY zonked right after we took off & Mini-E loved the snacks & drink.

Grandma Suz was right there to pick us up. HY gave her a big squeeze.

5 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Looks like a fun time in Arizona. It's so great that you get to be with your in-laws AND see so many friends. And I love Mini-E's dress. She looks adorable!
PS: The blog looks great.

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow super fun trip! and love your new blog look! fancy! girls night was a super fun time! and hanging with you was too! thanks for letting me tag along for your bonding time with ONEHM. ah love the zoo and big helpers ! some day you can have some too. when your kiddos grow up! and A mountain! so fabulous! what a fun family hike! hmm makes me wonder if my herd could hack it? that would be a great time! cute gift for the proud grandparents. and yay first plane ride! whoohoo! ah i am still giggling at the memory telling stories int the theater room! ! so fun! glad you got home safe! I'm sure it is great to be home! hugs!

onehm said...

You were so busy...glad that you could sneak in some fun with us!
Love the new blog look!!

Webb Family said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun in AZ! I wish I could have joined you guys for girls night out-next time!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i loved hanging out with you!! wish i got to see you more often. looks like the rest of your trip was awesome too ;)