
A good friend of mine (someone I actually know not just through blogging) is the newest designer for Little Dreamer Designs. I'm so excited for her. She's got some great new kits out. Go check them out. I created this page with a few freebies from her. Read more about Heidi HERE.
PS: A few posts ago, Crazymama of 6 ask me about the snow & how it works exactly. Well, Crazy Mamma...Snow in these parts is a funny thing. It depends on the year. Generally, we get a storm that will give us a few inches, just when that snow is almost gone we'll get a bit more. This goes on for months at a time with the dry spells increasing at we approach spring. Of course we can get snow everyday for days at a time. (One year I remember it snowed in June)Most of the snowfall in the mountains which we love the best. That makes it so that we can have water the next year. So, as long as we don't get too much snowfall in the valley, this AZ girl is A. OK. Snow, an essential part of God's plan. This message brought to you by the center of snow control.
11 comments:
I LOVE this page! Sooo fabbulous:)
wow! thanks for that fabulous snow service announcement! i am so not educated about weather in other areas, and find it very interesting. and snow in the mountains here is what gives us water too. no snow more drought. but this year the salt river bed is no longer dry. it's flowing already. which is fun unless you have to drive down mckellips to Scottsdale. then it is a bummer and you have to go the long way around.
wow snow is cold. but i bet it is fun in the beginning of the winter,until the novelty wears off.
and with all my rambling, i forgot to say i love your new page lay out. and that friends digiscrapping stuff is darn cute! i totally checked it out!
No problem. Yes, it's great at the beginning...and then it's just gross & dirty. You find yourself wishing for a lite storm so that everything can be pretty white again.
I totally downloaded this today...Love it!
LOVE this LO! You ROCK!!
Info about snow very helpful...
zoie~ you are so cute to write that about me! i LOVE the page that you made. you should post it in the little dreamer gallery. i love your picture and just everything about the layout. you are great!
those are fantastic!! i can't wait to check out her stuff
Hey Zoie, I love all of your snow pictures, so pretty. It's fun to see what's going on with you and your family. Hope you all stay warm up there. I've had a hard time staying warm down here.
That is beautiful!!! It would make a great C-mas card. I love seeing all your great talent!
your little ems face is priceless in that picture! cute page.
I haven't been to your blog lately...so I had to catch up. I love this page. Really beautiful.
Post a Comment