Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Need Your Help!

Alright, I'm in the process of changing my topper for the Christmas Season. This morning I took a few pictures & then messed around with them on Photoshop. Please tell me which one you think would be best for a blog topper.




1) sneaky HY




2) Mini-E under the tree (differnt colors)




3) Sepia Mini-E



4) Soft Tree & Piano Christmas Setting




5) Mini-E in AH




6) The ornament grab




7) Rudolf & Mini-E

8) HY Ornament


Sorry there are so many to choose from.


I'm lucky I got as many good shots as I did.


I'm pretty excited because this year is Mini-E's FIRST Christmas!


19 comments:

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

I like the ornament grab. There is nothing sweeter then a baby's fat little fingers and knuckle dimples!!! hehee!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh, that's tough. Those are great pictures (and I can't believe you already have your tree up - so on the ball!) Anyway, I'd have to say either #3 or #8. Can't wait to see the topper!

Anonymous said...

I vote for number 4 or 6. Great pictures Zoie! -Aunt La La

Anonymous said...

I "ornament grab". I miss you, but we are having fun.

erica said...

i think i like #4 best!

heidi larsen said...

i like 3 and 4. thanks for your super nice comments on my blog! you are a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE either one of the ornament grabs. What great photos!

Jen said...

I love the ornament grab or the Rudolph one or the last one of Hy. Too cute, way to make it hard to choose!

Scully said...

I'm partial to sneaky HY. But the ornament grab is pretty cute too.

Crazymamaof6 said...

i like #1, 3, and mini e with Rudolph and #8. all cute . hard to pick just one. Collage?

Webb Family said...

Wow there are so many cute ones! My favorite is with mini-E under the tree-sooo cute!!!

amy said...

hey zoie- just popped in to say hi. these pictures are adorable. you got some great shots!! i like the ornament grab- but you certainly can't go wrong with any of these.

Treat Queen said...

I like the first one. It looks like one of those old fashioned Christmas cards.

onehm said...

The last one is my fave...HY and the ornament. And of Mini-E~ has to be with the reindeer. I love her profile there.
Beautiful pics!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love the ornament grab. they are all so stinkin cute!! can't wait to see what you do.

Kylie said...

I like the sneaky HY and the Ornament grab by mini-E. So cute!!

kam said...

my vote...#6 or #8 love all of them though! All were very cute!!!

Treat Queen said...

So when do you let us know which one you picked?

Heidi said...

I like both ornament pics. Can you combine them?