I guess that where HY learned this as well:9. We get to hang out with these kiddos & make lasting memories in a wet pumpkin field! Can't beat that for fun.
8. Built in Babysitters: Lovin'H just loves our Mini-E. And HY can't wait to see Super-K!They are always willing to watch our little ones at a moments notice. Even if it means putting off homework.
7. On Friday we got to go to a Bridal Shower & visit Grandma & Grandpa Great F. I love that Mini-E & HY not only have Great Grandparents but get to see them on a regular basis.
6. Play Dates with Cousins: Today we hoped in the car & visited Aunt Lala & her kiddos. (We had so much fun the last "pop in" that we decided to schedule an appointment for FUN. And that's exactly what these 2 boys had...F-U-N!
I love that I got this picture of Boy-O.
It's rare to find him pleasant for the camera.
3. Lots of Mothers: Here's a classic picture of Aunt CC & HY. He just loves the extra mothering he gets from her. And Nonna can work miracles with HY in church.
Makes me feel like I'm home.


13 comments:
Great top 10! It is fun having family near, wish all of mine lived by us, but we will take what we can get!
I'm glad to see you have so much family close by you. Your family is always having so much fun together, loved the carved pumpkin---your kids are going to have some really fun memories.
Fantastic!!!
;o)
I just love being around my family too:)!!!
thanks for the link! i am happy you're planning a trip to italy! i'd love to see the pics. your family is dang darling! glad to hear you are near family even though you're not in az.
you are soooo cute, I love this post!!!!!!!
Cute post. I love being close to family. Looks like you take full advantage of it. Good for you guys!
I totally agree!! That's why we are here!
It's so great to be by family! My hubby is always trying to get me to move to Utah and I always say not unless you get my family to come too! It looks like it's getting cold up there.
Hey Z,
thanks for leaving a note on my blog. Its great to hear from you.
You've got a great blog going on here. I love the photos. You've got a beautiful family
love this top ten! so fun to live near family!
Zoie! It's fun peeking in on your blog every once in a while.. This time I'm actually asking a favor. I'm looking for your sister, Sundee's email address. I'm trying to make a little thank you book for our newly released rs president, and Sundee was one of her couselors, so I would love to get a little note from her... anyway, I thought you would know how I could get a hold of her. Thanks, Sandra Stapley
GREAT top ten! Exactly the reason why I could never leave AZ... my family and Jeremy's is all here!
Of course we wish you were in AZ though! Ü
Post a Comment