Top Ten things that I am So Grateful for:
10. A Degree/Teaching Certificate: just recently Farmboy lost his job & we were in need of a bit of buffer. Thankfully, I was able to find a position teachingESL Adults in the evenings.
Thank goodness for Mothers like mine who taught me to be prepared!
Thank goodness for Mothers like mine who taught me to be prepared!9. Clear Sunny Days: Fall is still here, but fading quickly. Yesterday we were able to go to park & not freeze in just jackets!
8. General Conference: The opportunity to hear from modern day prophets.

7. Best Friends: Who call & wish me well on my first day back to teaching. You always know.

7. Best Friends: Who call & wish me well on my first day back to teaching. You always know.

5. Nonna: Who calls everyday to see what I'm doing. AND is helping me get some food storage in order.
4. A Basement: It may not be clean, but it's a great place for storage & helps the upstairs to not be so cluttered.
And the #1 thing that I am SO grateful for:
1. Farmboy! He watches the kids every night, gets them in bed, & cleans up the kitchen so that I don't have a million things to do when I get home. I love you!


8 comments:
Love your Top Ten and your grateful heart! Good luck with the teaching! You are fabulous and definitely a "Woman Who Knows!"
How are you guys doing? I wish you both well. Hopefully times will get better. anything I can do let me know
beth
What a wonderful top ten! That is great that you can teach at night so you can still stay home w/ your cute kiddos. Good luck w/ everything!
OY! way to be grateful! and congrats on your ability to be the buffer! that is some great peace of mind! good luck back in the saddle teaching again! and may the house be as clean as you left it when you come home ! way to go farmboy taking care of things and the kiddos! a helpful hubby makes for a sane wife! ideally anyway! and whoohoo for storage and less clutter! that is awesome! i covet your lack of clutter.
Sorry to hear about Farmboy's job, but I'd admire your positive outlook. And congrats again on finding such a great job...allowing you to be at home with your kiddos. Good luck in everything.
thanks for sharing the post. it is a good one. and i love the picture of your husband at the end...classic! he sounds so great , helping out and everything around the house. you have such a greatful heart! thanks again for sharing.
what an amazing list.
i think it is wonderful that you can have such a good attitude. it is so hard when you spouse loses his job. we have had to deal with that alot. good luck with everything.
Post a Comment