Friday evening, my sweet husband & I went to my mission reunion. In December, it will be 8 years since I returned from Italy. Sadly, there are only a few missionaries that I served with that still go to the reunions. I sure wish more of them would come. I'd love to see their families & hear how their lives are going.
When we left, I told Farmboy that it always makes my heart ache to go to things like that. I miss Italy & the sweet people there that I served.
Oh, how I wish I could be apart of their everyday lives!
I didn't have my camera, so these pictures are from Sister President
(thanks so much for all the yummy Italian food)
Our little family. (As you can see HY was only interested in playing)
Our favorite Duraz family. Love the twinners.
Anziano B. Thanks for updating me on all the members in Rome 2!
Good times.

6 comments:
It was fun to see a few people we knew, but you're right - there aren't many that still come. We kind of think we're winding down on these reunions...but I guess we'll see. We're always drawn back each year.
Looks like you had fun! We always talk about going for Jeff's but we see his Mission Pres. and alot of missionaries that all live here so we never have gone up for one.
I'm glad you got to go...such a beautiful time in life, the mission, and I'm happy for all my memories and experiences.
Totally awesome! Love that you went, and girl, you look good! can't wait to see you this week!!!
Boy, you must have the best husband in the whole wide world!!! (or so I'm told!)
I love mission reunions. How fun:):) I do not get to go to many anymore and always feel how you do when I get to go. I wish more people would make more of an effort to come out.
Post a Comment