Wednesday, October 10, 2007

One Be'witching' time

Yesterday, Nonna called to see if we wanted to go see the Witches at Gardner Village???
OF COURSE! So off we went...

Nonna guiding the double stroller thru the streets

(those things are hard to drive--but she grew up in California, so this is NO Promblem for her)

They one kid is missing... where is HY?

Running around like a mad man looking at all the witches & pumpkins

Lovin' this pumpkin

Mamma! Look at that witch up there! Riding a "motorbicycle"
We had to stop for treat! HY is having a hard time deciding.
Thanks so much Nonna for making our day so special!
Any day with you is the best.

THE END!

11 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i need to go there next time i am in utah!! that place looks like so much fun!!

love your new colors and topper!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

super fun! wow! it looks totally fall there! and so fun looking!

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! And I am loving all the cute pictures you got!

onehm said...

Hello? Look what fun I'm missing out on!!! Adorable pages, so fun topper...thanks for the nice words- and I want to go to this fun place!!
Can't wait to see you Friday!!

Micah and Jen said...

Oh what fun! I am lovin' the last picture--super cute!

Webb Family said...

I love your new fall background! That place looks like so much fun, that is what I wish we had in AZ is more colorful leaves!

RPH said...

your mom rocks! she looks even tiny-er than she really is behind that big 'ole stroller. she is cute, how fun to go on outings like that together. i wish we had somewhere like that here. i love the picture of HY trying to choose his treat. happy fall!

heidi larsen said...

how funny! we went there yesterday with my mom too! i got some pictures of the girls with the witches. we had fun too! i love that place. we must have missed eachother. it would have been fun to see you there!

Elise said...

I love the new look on the blog! How fun! Hope I get to see you Saturday! Can't wait til I get home and we can change/update/improve MY blog! It needs it BAD!! Love ya!

Joni said...

That looks like so much fun! I love these next few months there are so many fun things to enjoy!

Rachel Durazzani said...

I love the new look! What a fun day. You know all the cool things to do in Utah. Ashley R. and I have talked about hitting up Gardner Village. Hopefully we'll get to do it in the next week or so. Love all your pictures.